How To Do This Hay Like Effect On A Cak

Decorating By Brendabeeper Updated 14 Nov 2014 , 4:10pm by dkltll

Brendabeeper Posted 14 Nov 2014 , 1:53am
post #1 of 3

I love how they did this hay like effect, and need to do this on a cake im working on,  Any ideas?  is this just tons on grass tip piping ?

2 replies
KellyKSD Posted 14 Nov 2014 , 9:34am
post #2 of 3

Looks like fondant to me, put through some type of extruder. 

dkltll Posted 14 Nov 2014 , 4:10pm
post #3 of 3

Maybe PM the artist and ask. But I agree it looks like fondant/extruder. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%