Help! What Is This Design Called?

Decorating By SweetTzippy Updated 5 Nov 2014 , 7:09am by SweetTzippy

SweetTzippy Posted 4 Nov 2014 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 4

Can you help me with this design please?

What is it called? 

Want to find something similar to use as template to hand cut fondant since I doubt there is a specific cutter with that design.

I have tried finding it as "damask" but can't locate anything even close to it.

Thank you!!!!

Tzippy  

3 replies
SweetTzippy Posted 4 Nov 2014 , 6:36pm
post #2 of 4

Can you help me with this design please?

What is it called? 

Want to find something similar to use as template to hand cut fondant since I doubt there is a specific cutter with that design.

I have tried finding it as "damask" but can't locate anything even close to it.

Thank you!!!!

thecakewitch Posted 4 Nov 2014 , 7:42pm
post #3 of 4

Here's what I would do if I need to copy an exact design. I would copy image then paste it on a blank document on Pages (I use Mac). Resize it then print. Cut the image for my template. Or I would use my Silhouette for precise cuts.

SweetTzippy Posted 5 Nov 2014 , 7:09am
post #4 of 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecakewitch 

Here's what I would do if I need to copy an exact design. I would copy image then paste it on a blank document on Pages (I use Mac). Resize it then print. Cut the image for my template. Or I would use my Silhouette for precise cuts.

Thank you thecakewitch, appreciate your reply.

If the picture was a good frontal I suppose I could follow your suggestion but it is at an angle so I would really like for find something similar on the web... if I just knew how to search.  "Damask" does not work.

I see that you own the Cake Silhouette?  Do you recommend it?  It is on my wish list...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%