Local Foot Traffic Reducing

Business By KenmoreCakes Updated 27 Nov 2014 , 11:13am by noosalucy

KenmoreCakes Posted 3 Nov 2014 , 1:17pm
post #1 of 2

Have a Store in Brisbane, Kenmore; with the local news agency moving out soon we expect that local foot traffic will reduce and therefore looking to the internet to take up the slack, yet being not being an internet savy person, I am wondering how other find using the internet for business compared to a retail store?

David Vowles

Kenmore Cakes

1 reply
noosalucy Posted 27 Nov 2014 , 11:13am
post #2 of 2

The internet is excellent for creating business - but your website really does need a makeover.

If you don't have a web designer I think you should find one because building an engaging website isn't an easy thing, and a web designer needn't be really expensive.  Have a look at some of your competitors websites and see what you think is eye catching about them, also think about who your target market is and what might be attractive to them.

Ask your webdesigner for any tips on improving your google search results.  You don't necessarily need to pay someone to provide SEO (search engine optimisation), there are things you can do yourself to help this.

I run a cake business on the Sunshine Coast from a commercial kitchen only with no shop front, my website is in the top results on google and business is going really well.

All the best.

Quote by @%username% on %date%