Where Can I Buy This Please?

Decorating By SetFree Updated 24 Nov 2014 , 4:04pm by SetFree

SetFree Posted 25 Oct 2014 , 4:57am
post #1 of 9



Does anyone know where I can buy what looks like a lace mat to make this lace that is on the ruffle and cake?


Thank you :)*

8 replies
maybenot Posted 25 Oct 2014 , 8:03pm
post #2 of 9

I really think that may be a mold from "Elegant Lace Molds"--a company that went out of business about 18 mos. ago.  I can't find anyone online that carries any of their stock anymore.


I did find an Etsy company [shipping from South Korea] with decent pricing, great reviews, and several products that would give you a very similar look.







SetFree Posted 27 Oct 2014 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 9

Hi "maybenot",


Thank you so much for your time spent on my question.  It is very nice of you.  I like the one you suggested.  I have ordered from them a few times and there service and molds are very nice. 




maybenot Posted 27 Oct 2014 , 9:16pm
post #4 of 9

Glad to help, Sandra.  The fact that you've ordered from them and had a good experience is very helpful to me, too.


Hope we get to see your cake when it's finished.

Annie8 Posted 27 Oct 2014 , 9:18pm
post #5 of 9

Avalon Cakes has a tutorial you can buy on how to make your own molds for stuff like this.  If you could find a doily in this pattern, you could maybe make on. 



SetFree Posted 28 Oct 2014 , 1:14am
post #6 of 9

I will try to remember to post is on Cake Central  since I am not yet in the habit of doing so.


Thank you for the advice concerning AVALON  :)

SetFree Posted 18 Nov 2014 , 4:56am
post #7 of 9

I finally made the cake using a lace mat from Sugar Delites and cake lace in white and black.  

maybenot Posted 18 Nov 2014 , 9:42pm
post #8 of 9

Gorgeous!  So glad it worked out for you.

SetFree Posted 24 Nov 2014 , 4:04pm
post #9 of 9

Thank you :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%