Baking By mollineau Updated 5 Oct 2014 , 7:45pm by mollineau

mollineau Posted 2 Oct 2014 , 4:09pm
post #1 of 11

I need help I need to find a cover for my new 7 quarts Cuisinart Stand mixer can anybody tell me where can I find one.:detective:

10 replies
cake4court Posted 2 Oct 2014 , 7:12pm
post #2 of 11


mollineau Posted 2 Oct 2014 , 9:29pm
post #3 of 11

They don't have any to fit and the one they have that may fit look like from the 60s thank you:smile:

CindiM Posted 3 Oct 2014 , 12:56pm
post #4 of 11

AHello, I am sure you checked Cuisinart.com or the Cuisinartwebstore.com, for replacement parts, but did you contact them to see if the have a solution to help you? Good luck!

mollineau Posted 3 Oct 2014 , 3:04pm
post #5 of 11

Unbelievable I just check the web for Cuisinart and the don't have it. don't they use covers anymore?:cry:

shanter Posted 3 Oct 2014 , 11:30pm
post #6 of 11

Do you know someone who sews? They are not difficult to make. My niece made me one for my food processor.

mollineau Posted 3 Oct 2014 , 11:32pm
post #7 of 11

Thank you very much I will have to do that ;-D

mollineau Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 2:00am
post #9 of 11

Thank you very much this is perfect:wink:

Gerle Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 4:07pm
post #10 of 11

I'm sure glad I came to this thread!  I've been looking for a cover for my Cuisinart mixer, too, and it's the 7 qt model.  Now I know where to get one.  Thanks for posting the question mollineau, and thanks for the response shanter!

mollineau Posted 5 Oct 2014 , 7:45pm
post #11 of 11

Yes am French I just learn English a year ago I also speak Italian and Japanese and Spanish I will get my English down pack in a year:sssh:

Quote by @%username% on %date%