Baking Channel Halloween Event!

Business By SweetOutlaws Updated 28 Sep 2014 , 1:00am by SweetOutlaws

SweetOutlaws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetOutlaws Posted 26 Sep 2014 , 5:01am
post #1 of 7

Hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to share some great news coming up, I just launched a YouTube baking channel last week, it's going better than I expected!

I got to announce this week, that I get to film a Halloween episode at this haunted mansion attraction in the town that I live in, and I'm very excited!

The only thing that I had to pay out was just promoting the attraction, and they are letting me film during business hours, interact with guests, and have their characters interact with me!

Hope everyone is doing great!

6 replies
docofthedead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
docofthedead Posted 26 Sep 2014 , 10:50am
post #2 of 7

AI will check it out!

:USA:

SweetOutlaws Posted 28 Sep 2014 , 12:30am
post #3 of 7

Thank you! Hope you have a sweet day!

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 28 Sep 2014 , 12:41am
post #4 of 7

AIs it Ripleys or the other one? I've been to both and I love Ripleys. Love me some Gatlinburg!!

SweetOutlaws Posted 28 Sep 2014 , 12:47am
post #5 of 7

It's the Mysterious Mansion, not Ripley's! I've always been amazed by the Mysterious Mansion! I was honored that they said yes!

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 28 Sep 2014 , 12:49am
post #6 of 7

AThat is so cool. I remember when my husband and I went a few years ago we were the only ones in there, and I think it was the same person terrorizing us throughout the place. I was impressed because it was a lot of costume and character changes. Congrats on your exciting opportunity!

SweetOutlaws Posted 28 Sep 2014 , 1:00am
post #7 of 7

Thank you, I was excited to get the channel going, and this awesome event coming up as well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%