What Kind Of Ruffle/flowers Petals Are These?

Decorating By dukeswalker Updated 19 Sep 2014 , 1:11pm by dukeswalker

dukeswalker Posted 19 Sep 2014 , 5:31am
post #1 of 3

AI've been trying to find a better picture but I just can't. Can anyone tell what the bottom tier is made from? Rose petals? Circles? Something else?[IMG ALT=""]http://www.cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3286706/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

2 replies
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 19 Sep 2014 , 5:57am
post #2 of 3

AThey are called petal ruffles, if you Google that you will get tons of photos and tutorials. I use a 5 petal cutter, then use a ball tool adding the edges, gather/fold together and stick them on with a touch of water.

There are some great picture tutorials that would explain it fat better than I did :)

dukeswalker Posted 19 Sep 2014 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 3

Thx!  :) 

Quote by @%username% on %date%