Busted For 'disco Dust' Type Microbeeds In Toothpaste

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 19 Sep 2014 , 10:15am by costumeczar

-K8memphis Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 9:44pm
post #1 of 6

proctor & gamble got busted for blue microbeads, aka polyethylene in their toothpastes -- p&g says they will be gone for good by March 2016 -- the beads were discovered by dentists/hygenists who noticed them lodged in their patients gums --

Quote:

Here is the list of Crest toothpastes that contain polyethylene: Crest 3D White Radiant Mint, Crest Pro-Health For Me, Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh, Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal, Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White, Crest Sensitivity Treatment and Protection, Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Deep Clean, Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine, Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast, Crest SensiRelief Maximum Strength Whitening Plus Scope, Crest Pro-Health Sensitive + Enamel Shield, Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection, Crest Pro-Health For Life for ages 50+, Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White+ Crystal Clean Anti-Bac, Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek, Crest Be Dynamic Lime Spearmint Zest, Crest Be Inspired Vanilla Mint Spark, Crest Pro-Health Healthy Fresh and Crest Pro-Health Smooth Mint

5 replies
Siany01 Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 6

ALime spearmint? They should be fined for that alone! We get mint or mint lol

AZCouture Posted 18 Sep 2014 , 11:15pm
post #3 of 6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siany01 

Lime spearmint? They should be fined for that alone! We get mint or mint lol

Agree! Barf.

costumeczar Posted 19 Sep 2014 , 12:52am
post #4 of 6

I *think* that I have the lime spearmint and it's not as weird as you'd think. I don't pay that much attention to toothpaste, though, I just buy it when I get it for free with sales and coupons. But I think that's what I've been using because it's on the odd side. I haven't noticed any plastic in my gums.

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 19 Sep 2014 , 4:51am
post #5 of 6

AI have an orange spearmint toothpaste, it's amazing! I'd probably be one of the weirdos that would try lime and mint haha.

costumeczar Posted 19 Sep 2014 , 10:15am
post #6 of 6

AIt's a mojito without the rum!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%