What Can I Use For This Effect?

Decorating By jfraelich Updated 9 Sep 2014 , 5:32pm by shanter

jfraelich Posted 8 Sep 2014 , 7:26pm
post #1 of 3

I want to get the effect of the black swirls coming off of the cake pictured for an upcoming wedding cake order that I have. What can I use to get this effect? Thank you for your help!!

2 replies
-K8memphis Posted 8 Sep 2014 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 3

this is a dried grass you can buy at michael's or hobby lobby -- i don't know the name of it -- it's like curling ribbon and you can get it to scroll around like that

Quote by @%username% on %date%