Cake Pops Problem..

Decorating By TheItalianBaker Updated 5 Sep 2014 , 2:24am by TheItalianBaker

TheItalianBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheItalianBaker Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 12:49am
post #1 of 4

Hi everybody!

I'm making some cakepops but my cake is so moist they don't need any frosting. The problem is they don't have enough lemon flavor.. how can I do?

I was thinking to let the crumbs dry for a couple of day, or stick the pan in the oven.. any tip?

thanks

3 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 1:57am
post #2 of 4

Ahey-- how are you doing -- how is it going -- did you have a peaceful last few days from your old job?

and yes -- I dried out some of the cake crumbs in the oven and added them to fresh ones -- air drying is nice if you have a lot of time -- you need to stir them -- then you can some lemon flavoring

winniemog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winniemog Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 1:58am
post #3 of 4

AIf the cake is moist enough to hold without frosting, you could try some lemon zest or a few drops of lemon oil.

TheItalianBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheItalianBaker Posted 5 Sep 2014 , 2:23am
post #4 of 4

I'm going to leave the crumbs out fro a couple of days and then I'll see what happens! thanks!

hey K8memphis! it's going great! I'm working in another place now, only baking anyways, 4 days a week!

tomorrow I gotta go to get my last paycheck at the bakery.. I bet she won't have it like always..

The business is doing ok, I got a couple of small orders from friends and today I got a BIG order for this month!!! I hope this will help me out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%