Mediterranean Diet

Lounge By neenoofangel Updated 1 Sep 2014 , 2:39am by DeliciousEmma

neenoofangel Posted 26 Aug 2014 , 10:11am
post #1 of 6

hello to all. 
I am a passionate about cooking in general, as well as cakes :) 

I tried dishes from all over the world and I like to travel to learn about customs, and especially tastes! 

In recent times I am following the Mediterranean diet, but I do not think that everything that glitters is gold. 

What do you think of this diet? 
someone has tried it?

5 replies
-K8memphis Posted 26 Aug 2014 , 12:34pm
post #2 of 6

i glanced at it-- i can't eat processed foods and maintain my weight -- so the pasta and bread as daily consumption is out for me -- i mean you can't go wrong with vegetables and protein -- green tea -- fruit in moderation -- 

not that i don't eat some processed foods i'm just saying it wreaks havoc with the weight loss thing but it tastes so good :-D

-K8memphis Posted 26 Aug 2014 , 2:10pm
post #3 of 6

if there's no weight to lose it's a great lifestyle  diet!

MBalaska Posted 26 Aug 2014 , 6:20pm
post #4 of 6

DIE with a T.      People learned to eat what grew naturally in their localities.  Now that we are enriched with world wide transportation of foods we can eat almost anything from anywhere right here in our homes.     So include that in your eating plan and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

neenoofangel Posted 28 Aug 2014 , 9:07am
post #5 of 6

A

Yes, globalization in cooking is really a wonderful thing !!

DeliciousEmma Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 2:39am
post #6 of 6

I read the main features and saw 'active lifestyle' listed. That's the key with any diet!

Our forefathers, wherever they came from, spent a lot more time outdoors and a lot less time sitting in front of computers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%