Need Help Finding Article- Help!

Lounge By jenmat Updated 5 Aug 2014 , 5:42pm by jenmat

jenmat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenmat Posted 5 Aug 2014 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 5

I have a magazine interview in a few hours on wedding dessert trends and I remember there was an article a few months back I think in the huffington post about the rise of couture cakes etc. They interviewed RBI. Anyone save that one? 

I've googled it a few ways but I'm in sleep deprivation mode (5 month old still waking up all the time!) and I just can't see through the fog. 

THanks sooo soo much!

jen

4 replies
Rfisher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rfisher Posted 5 Aug 2014 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 5
jenmat Posted 5 Aug 2014 , 4:28pm
post #3 of 5

Ooh, you rock!!! Thanks so much, that's IT!

Rfisher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rfisher Posted 5 Aug 2014 , 4:29pm
post #4 of 5

AForgot to mention. Good luck on the interview. Maybe you can educate the masses that not everyone is able to have couture cake. Good works going for way too little money, and shoddy work going for too much money.....

jenmat Posted 5 Aug 2014 , 5:42pm
post #5 of 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rfisher 

Forgot to mention. Good luck on the interview. Maybe you can educate the masses that not everyone is able to have couture cake. Good works going for way too little money, and shoddy work going for too much money.....

Thanks, that is a very good point. I have no idea what they are going to ask me, so I'm trying to be at least a bit prepared. I only do cupcakes and cakes, so "wedding dessert trends" means I need to spin it toward my offerings...:)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%