So Excited, Wanted To Share!

Decorating By morganchampagne Updated 9 Jul 2014 , 5:56am by morganchampagne

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 3:48am
post #1 of 8

I got my first call to action from Icing Smiles!! My cake is for a little girl who has had FIVE open heart surgeries, and is not even 2 yet. I can't even imagine. Im so excited to do this cake, and will probably cry like a baby when I deliver it lol. I love the idea of this charity, and I wanted to share the news with people who I knew would get my excitement. YIPEE!!

7 replies
AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 4:15am
post #2 of 8

AYay you! I can't wait for another call!

morganchampagne Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 4:20am
post #3 of 8

AI hear such positive things about the experience! I just can't wait! I

mattyeatscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mattyeatscakes Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 5:07am
post #4 of 8

AI read the blog about Grace. Awww what a sweet sweet little girl :) i am so proud of you fellow caker for doing this! It will for sure bring so much happiness to the family :) can't wait for you to post pictures! We'll for sure be crying with you!

FrostedMoon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostedMoon Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 5:08am
post #5 of 8

Hooray!  I did an Icing Smiles cake last year.  The mom and I cried together when she saw it.  I still follow the little girl's carepages.  This is especially close to my heart since my own son has had multiple surgeries and medical issues.  I can't wait to see what you make for her.  Please post it!

morganchampagne Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 5:48am
post #6 of 8

AI definitely will! I'm really excited. I'm thinking a princess theme. Her family is not very picky. Im really going to try and blow their socks off

morganchampagne Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 5:56am
post #7 of 8

A

Original message sent by mattyeatscakes

I read the blog about Grace. Awww what a sweet sweet little girl :) i am so proud of you fellow caker for doing this! It will for sure bring so much happiness to the family :) can't wait for you to post pictures! We'll for sure be crying with you!

Omg thank you so much!

morganchampagne Posted 9 Jul 2014 , 5:56am
post #8 of 8

AHer bday is August 30th. Can't wait!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%