Buttercream Peonies? White Flower Shop Flowers...how To??

Decorating By TheSweetSide Updated 11 Jan 2015 , 7:57pm by TheSweetSide

TheSweetSide Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheSweetSide Posted 29 Jun 2014 , 5:39pm
post #1 of 8

A[ATTACHMENT=1778]c92c719daec4fb947fb71b873a6e4398.jpg (248k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Beautiful mini cake..(which is not mine nor is the photo) I'm trying wilton tip 402 to go for this but I'm not getting to full cupping of the petals....what's the best technique to pull this off? Like hand/bag position??

7 replies
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 29 Jun 2014 , 6:37pm
post #4 of 8

TheSweetSide Posted 29 Jun 2014 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 8

AThanks! I've got all the "c" tips...I just cannot figure out how to create each petal..I'm starting on the outer and working my way in.. My petals are falling flat??I've stiffened the icing and still cannot do it...any video tutorials out there? As the one listed on cake central is the incorrect flower.. I must be holding bag or tip wrong??

MBalaska Posted 12 Oct 2014 , 2:08am
post #6 of 8

@TheSweetSide  if you're still interested and willing to invest in their tutorial here it is.  Watching her whip those flowers out is pretty fun.

http://shop.whiteflowercake.com/products/the-white-flower-cake-shoppe-signature-flower

MBalaska Posted 12 Oct 2014 , 2:09am
post #7 of 8

@TheSweetSide  if you're still interested and willing to invest in their tutorial here it is.  Watching her whip those flowers out is pretty fun.

http://shop.whiteflowercake.com/products/the-white-flower-cake-shoppe-signature-flower

TheSweetSide Posted 11 Jan 2015 , 7:57pm
post #8 of 8

AThank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%