Airbrush Machine Recommendations

Decorating By Not Just Baking Updated 18 Jun 2014 , 4:53pm by akaivyleaf

Not Just Baking Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 3:28am
post #1 of 5

Hi CC Family. I am in the process of buying an airbrush machine for my cakes. Someone recommended an Iwata Eclpise but of course I want feedback and recommendations on what is the best bang for my buck? Does anyone have any suggestions on a particular brand compressor, speed/force etc?  Hopefully this will be my last major purchase for a while, Its begining to add up! LOL

4 replies
nikki1227 Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:07pm
post #2 of 5

I bought mine from Amazon. It's from TCP Global. I bought it in Dec.and only used a handful of times. I was using last week and mid flowers, it stopped working. I called company and they sent me a new one at no charge. I found them to be very helpful and the delivery was quick! I'm not an airbrush pro by any means but, I think this one is a good starter, for me anyway. It's the TC-20 compressor and came with two guns and 12 Americolor colors.

Claire138 Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 12:26pm
post #3 of 5

I bought mine from DinkyDoodle and love it. I use it for everything. It has cut my work load in half. Plus, Dawn is so nice to deal with.

tesso Posted 18 Jun 2014 , 1:55am
post #4 of 5

Ai went to tcp global site and bought mine. great service, they also usually give gifts with purchase, mine was colors .

akaivyleaf Posted 18 Jun 2014 , 4:53pm
post #5 of 5

I am a very new owner of a Iwata Eclipse and I'm excited about using it more and more. I'll have a better review of it this Saturday when I use it "for real".  It fits my hand nicely, has a nice weight, feels like I have something in my hand and its easy to control.  I was concerned that one would be too heavy to control well with one hand, or too light that the air pressure might be a more controlling force but that hasn't happened.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%