Not Sure What These Are

Decorating By gemini1959 Updated 16 Jun 2014 , 10:16pm by chocaholikk

gemini1959 Posted 16 Jun 2014 , 9:19pm
post #1 of 3

AHi everyone. I would like to use some of these long swirling things but I don't kniw what they are or where to find them. Any help would be appreciated. [/IMG]

2 replies
gemini1959 Posted 16 Jun 2014 , 9:24pm
post #2 of 3


Oops...don't think the pic saved properly

chocaholikk Posted 16 Jun 2014 , 10:16pm
post #3 of 3

AIt's called artifical onion grass and can be bought in various colours. Some people call it bear grass too xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%