Where Can I Buy

Decorating By vonny60 Updated 23 Jun 2014 , 3:56am by maybenot

vonny60 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vonny60 Posted 11 Jun 2014 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 4

Im going to stay with friends in Akron ohio in august this year (iam from the UK) and would like to know if there are any ********** shops there where i can buy some supplies? I know theres a shop called gandmas cuboard but have heard its shut? so is there  anywhere else?

3 replies
CupcakeCali Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupcakeCali Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 5:05am
post #2 of 4

I love shopping for tools etc in person but there's one company you should check out. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarArtMolds?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Where do you bake in the UK?

vonny60 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vonny60 Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 10:45am
post #3 of 4

egremont cumbria 

maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 3:56am
post #4 of 4

I live in Cleveland, OH and I can't really recommend any good stores in the Akron area.  If I want to take a field trip to buy supplies, I drive about 3.5 hrs. west of Akron to Fort Wayne, Indiana and shop at Country Kitchen

[countrykitchensa.com]

Another option is to shop online and have what you order sent to the address in the US where you'll be staying.

I hope you enjoy your visit to Akron.  I've lived in NE Ohio for 22 years and I really love it here.  As a matter of fact, my husband and I just spent this past weekend in downtown Cleveland and had a great time.  We have the 2nd largest Broadway-type theatre complex in the US--Playhouse Square--and we host all types of entertainment there (we just saw Eddie Izzard a few weeks ago).  Be sure to check out the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%