Where Can I Buy

Decorating By vonny60 Updated 23 Jun 2014 , 3:56am by maybenot

vonny60 Posted 11 Jun 2014 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 4

Im going to stay with friends in Akron ohio in august this year (iam from the UK) and would like to know if there are any ********** shops there where i can buy some supplies? I know theres a shop called gandmas cuboard but have heard its shut? so is there  anywhere else?

3 replies
CupcakeCali Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 5:05am
post #2 of 4

I love shopping for tools etc in person but there's one company you should check out. 

Where do you bake in the UK?

vonny60 Posted 22 Jun 2014 , 10:45am
post #3 of 4

egremont cumbria 

maybenot Posted 23 Jun 2014 , 3:56am
post #4 of 4

I live in Cleveland, OH and I can't really recommend any good stores in the Akron area.  If I want to take a field trip to buy supplies, I drive about 3.5 hrs. west of Akron to Fort Wayne, Indiana and shop at Country Kitchen

Another option is to shop online and have what you order sent to the address in the US where you'll be staying.

I hope you enjoy your visit to Akron.  I've lived in NE Ohio for 22 years and I really love it here.  As a matter of fact, my husband and I just spent this past weekend in downtown Cleveland and had a great time.  We have the 2nd largest Broadway-type theatre complex in the US--Playhouse Square--and we host all types of entertainment there (we just saw Eddie Izzard a few weeks ago).  Be sure to check out the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%