What Technique Is This??

Decorating By PEIgirl Updated 14 May 2014 , 1:02am by JWinslow

PEIgirl Posted 13 May 2014 , 9:41pm
post #1 of 5

A bride sent this to me and wants me to make it for her wedding. I'm inclined to say no because I have no idea how to make those copper 'sequins?'  I don't even know what this technique would be called so that I can look for tutorials on youtube etc.   If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very appreciative :)   

4 replies
AZCouture Posted 13 May 2014 , 9:49pm
post #2 of 5

AJust Google gelatin sequin tutorial. Easy peasy method.

AZCouture Posted 13 May 2014 , 9:49pm
post #3 of 5

AOr just color a bunch of round sprinkles that color, even easier.

JWinslow Posted 14 May 2014 , 1:02am
post #5 of 5

If you explore KarasCoutureCakes  you will see a YouTube button.  This has a video on how to adhere her sequins. 



Quote by @%username% on %date%