Cake Disaster

Decorating By marynaples Updated 10 May 2014 , 2:58pm by MimiFix

marynaples Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marynaples Posted 10 May 2014 , 12:17am
post #1 of 6

May 2013 at Michaels arts and crafts store the last night of class i was in the intermediate cake decorating class and i was not experienced there in class when i tried decorating my cake in class i was unaware that the frosting in the bag was oozing out every where in the classroom and landed on these two sisters heads and lap in class there that night so the cake instructor Tasha who resembles lindsay lohan on the parent trap came over and guided me and she said what writing should we put on the final cake product here for mary.  The two sisters that got their hair dyed from my clumminess said maybe it should be called Mary's final attempt at cake decorating we all had a sense of humor about it including me since i never thought cake decorating classes at michaels store was a ball there.

Naples fl

finished level 3 gum paste and fondant class last month of 2014 at michaels arts and crafts store loved it. the gum paste and fondant were easier to use for me and less mess and i was the only one in the class that night so i got out early evenings all the time.

Mary

Naples FL

5 replies
AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 10 May 2014 , 12:46am
post #2 of 6

AWell that was the most interesting thing I've seen on the internet today, other than the cat who ran into the glass door at a French bakery. No, that was yesterday. So yeah, this wins.

rychevamp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rychevamp Posted 10 May 2014 , 3:34am
post #3 of 6

AI got nuttin'.

cupadeecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupadeecakes Posted 10 May 2014 , 3:55am
post #4 of 6

AThat sounds JUST like Tasha! LOL!!

Pasties Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pasties Posted 10 May 2014 , 5:44am
post #5 of 6

AHELP PLEASE!!!! Hello can anyone help me with a cake batter disaster? So I'm making a cake batter that calls for yellow boxed cake mix... The batter looked beautiful until I pulled the cupcakes out of the oven and they flopped! I'm making "Harvey Wall Banger" cup cakes the recipe calls for 1 box of yellow cake mix, 1 box of instant vanilla pudding, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and of course the alcohol... I doubled the recipe. I have only made this cake in a bundt cake pan it never flops! But today the cup cakes came out off the oven and flopped. When they were in the oven they were rising fine. IS THERE AWAY TO ADD SOMETHING TO THE BATTER TO HELP KEEP THE CAKE FROM FLOPPING ONCE OUT OF THE OVEN? [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 10 May 2014 , 2:58pm
post #6 of 6

I'm not sure what you mean by "flopped" but maybe they were underbaked. Or you might have made a mistake when doubling the recipe. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%