Need Help For Daughters 6Th Birthday Cake

Decorating By klkhoneycutt Updated 25 Jan 2007 , 2:40pm by klkhoneycutt

klkhoneycutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klkhoneycutt Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 1:49pm
post #1 of 5

Hi every one I was wondering if someone out there can help me out my daughter wants a high school musical cake, well no one out here makes ediable images..and she does not want me to buy the dvd and and put it on the cake a put a border around it , my qusetion is would someome be willing to make one of the image she wants and mail it to me? I will pay for the image and postage and most certainly your time... thanks a million in advance!!!!!

Lisa

ps or if anyone knows where I can buy the image online that would be great too...

4 replies
CakesByEllen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByEllen Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 2:29pm
post #2 of 5

let me know what you find. My 6 yo also wants a HSM cake and I haven't found anything! I was actually thinking of getting an edible image system just to do the cake! Talk about desperate!

danar217 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danar217 Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 5

Same problem here!
I was thinking about just doing a red/white pompom and basketball cake but would love to get the image too!

jovigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jovigirl Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 2:36pm
post #4 of 5

If you guys have a walmart or a grocery store around you that sells cakes with edible images, tell will just sell you the edible image if you give them a pic for about $10..

I'm also sure if you just google edible images you will find a ton of places that will do them & ship them to you...

klkhoneycutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klkhoneycutt Posted 25 Jan 2007 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 5

after I posted my question I thought of ebay and low and behold here is a link to those of you who are looking for HSM theme best of all the can be personalized woo hoo... ebay also has a HSM themed cake toppers it is a red cd case and plastic music notes..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190074782692&rd=1&rd=1

Lisa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%