Icing Containers

Baking By Viccoria Updated 23 Apr 2014 , 10:20pm by AZCouture

Viccoria Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 5

AI know many have seen these metal I think its a container that you put your icing bag in I guess to keep it cool or from hardening. I don't know the name of it but its metal with holes in it.. round. what is it called and what is the exact purpose. Thank you!

4 replies
MBalaska Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 9:32pm
post #2 of 5

IDK -  as this plastic measuring cup beaker does double duty.  I put my icing bag in this to fill it and let it rest.



Viccoria Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 10:06pm
post #3 of 5
shanter Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 10:14pm
post #4 of 5

Tall drinking glass with wet paper towel in the bottom.

AZCouture Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 10:20pm
post #5 of 5

AThat stainless steel thingy with the holes just looks like a general countertop utensil holder, just like the one sitting on my counter full of large spoons and spatulas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%