What Happened To Ecrandal?

Baking By bobwonderbuns Updated 23 Apr 2014 , 3:07pm by bobwonderbuns

bobwonderbuns Posted 22 Apr 2014 , 9:59pm
post #1 of 7

Hi Everyone! 

Does anyone know what happened to the cookie cutter business Ecrandal?  I've tried emailing them for a month now and I ordered two cutters -- have heard NOTHING.  NADA.  I'm worried about them, they are a small, family owned business and it's not like them to go off the grid like this.  Has anyone heard anything?  

6 replies
MBalaska Posted 22 Apr 2014 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 7

OH,  I've bought several copper cookie cutters from them a couple of years ago. Great Cutters.

Hope all is well, and their business is still in operation.

bagomom Posted 22 Apr 2014 , 10:25pm
post #3 of 7

Here is a new web address they have posted on fb info@ecrandal.com.Hope this helps.

JWinslow Posted 22 Apr 2014 , 11:34pm
post #4 of 7

Their last FB post was only about a week ago.  You could try the fax number.  It's on the front page of the website.  Some of my favorite cookies cutters are from them.

bobwonderbuns Posted 22 Apr 2014 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 7

Jeanne, are you sure?  What I'm looking at on FB is something from November, 2013.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/ecrandal-handmade-copper-cookie-cutters/128458313130?ref=br_tf

Bagomom, that's the email address I used.  I think I used another one too, found on Paypal, but I'm not sure.  

This is very odd!!  

liz at sugar Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 12:04am
post #6 of 7

Bob, I ordered from them last fall, and they had just relocated their family and business to another state.  I know at that time they were seriously backlogged with orders.  I would e-mail or call and just see if your order got sent to the wrong mailbox or just slipped through the cracks.

bobwonderbuns Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 3:07pm
post #7 of 7

Okay, nevermind!  I heard from Jamie today -- they have some things going on and got backlogged.  I just overreacted! :D  It's all good!  :D

Quote by @%username% on %date%