To All Of The Long Time Members And Quite A Few New Ones……..

Lounge By enga Updated 26 Apr 2014 , 6:18am by ApplegumPam

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 8:33am
post #91 of 95

ACheck it out [@]ApplegumPam[/@], cuh-reeee-pee!

[IMG ALT="CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90"]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3225710/width/500/height/1000[/IMG]

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 25 Apr 2014 , 8:34am
post #92 of 95

AThey wiggle those curly antennae around and just look like they're sizing you up. Heebie jeebies! Fascinating, but creepy!

cakestomuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestomuch Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 5:38am
post #93 of 95

ARead below and maybe, just maybe you might learn what some of us (at least I do) think about your post.

1. "Some are prickly unapproachable, and some are so beautiful and full of thorns" Why would you say these things about people if you aren't trying to "stir the pot"?

2. "I know that I stepped on quite a few (leaves) toes" So it's ok to step on other peoples toes, but when someone else steps on yours you get your panties in a wad?

3. "I saw quite a few post that were appalling to me, in hindsight I should have kept my mouth shut but I wouldn't have been staying true to myself and the person that I am." Again its ok for you to open your mouth so that you can be "true to yourself", but it's wrong for others?

4. "You know that show that puts people in certain situation to see how they will react." So you got your reaction, why don't you go somewhere else to play your games?

5. "I can’t help it, it’s in my nature. If I offended anyone (9 times out of 10 I probably did)." Maybe you should learn how to control "your nature".

6. "I thought I was offering my opinion in a vast variety of opinions and personalities among st CC members. Since you say "If I offended anyone (9 times out of 10 I probably did)" That should tell you something right there!

7. "Some of you have made me so angry that my head wanted to explode" Why did you even make this comment? Don't tell me about your head exploding since it doesn't interest me.

8. So if I never post again (which would be a lie) This reminds me of another CC person. I don't remember her name, but she would make the same threat over and over. She always wanted attention/validation and to generally annoy people. I am not here to build you up.

9. "I will be watching, reading, laughing, crying, pondering, learning, and spinning, spinning, spinning in my own little quiet corner as spiders tend to do, noticing (but never eating)," WTF! Sounds like you must have fun in that corner by yourself! Thanks for not inviting me.

So, if you think this is bullying then you need to get away from your computer and go out into the real world to find out what bullying really is.

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 5:46am
post #94 of 95

Read below and maybe, just maybe you might learn what some of us (at least I do) think about your post.

I feel like your post is rude in offensive and it has been flagged

ApplegumPam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumPam Posted 26 Apr 2014 , 6:18am
post #95 of 95

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakestomuch 

Read below and maybe, just maybe you might learn what some of us (at least I do) think about your post.

1. "Some are prickly unapproachable, and some are so beautiful and full of thorns"
Why would you say these things about people if you aren't trying to "stir the pot"?

2. "I know that I stepped on quite a few (leaves) toes"
So it's ok to step on other peoples toes, but when someone else steps on yours you get your panties in a wad?

3. "I saw quite a few post that were appalling to me, in hindsight I should have kept my mouth shut but I wouldn't have been staying true to myself and the person that I am."
Again its ok for you to open your mouth so that you can be "true to yourself", but it's wrong for others?

4. "You know that show that puts people in certain situation to see how they will react."
So you got your reaction, why don't you go somewhere else to play your games?

5. "I can’t help it, it’s in my nature. If I offended anyone (9 times out of 10 I probably did)."
Maybe you should learn how to control "your nature".

6. "I thought I was offering my opinion in a vast variety of opinions and personalities among st CC members.
Since you say "If I offended anyone (9 times out of 10 I probably did)"
That should tell you something right there!

7. "Some of you have made me so angry that my head wanted to explode"
Why did you even make this comment? Don't tell me about your head exploding since it doesn't interest me.

8. So if I never post again (which would be a lie)
This reminds me of another CC person. I don't remember her name, but she would make the same threat over and over. She always wanted attention/validation and to generally annoy people. I am not here to build you up.

9. "I will be watching, reading, laughing, crying, pondering, learning, and spinning, spinning, spinning in my own little quiet corner as spiders tend to do, noticing (but never eating),"
WTF! Sounds like you must have fun in that corner by yourself! Thanks for not inviting me.

So, if you think this is bullying then you need to get away from your computer and go out into the real world to find out what bullying really is.

I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE POINTS YOU RAISE !!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%