What Do You Call This Image?

Decorating By kileyscakes Updated 11 Apr 2014 , 8:08pm by bakernoob

kileyscakes Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 6:37pm
post #1 of 8

what do you call the image/ design around the monogram, so I can search for a template on the internet! it is driving me crazy I am not finding much luck, I am looking for one with more design than the one shown though. Is it emblem, plaque, ? with those searches I don't find much luck either.



Finished Monogram

7 replies
BeesKnees578 Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 6:47pm
post #2 of 8

Maybe a beveled rectangle?


Personally, I call it a rectangle with the corners cut off....fancy, I know!

Carrie789 Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 8

I don't know either, but have you tried Google Image Search?

anaelisabethlee Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 6:56pm
post #4 of 8

AHave you tried MS Word? That's got a few borders on it.

-K8memphis Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 7:27pm
post #5 of 8

i'd call it a border

bakernoob Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 7:41pm
post #6 of 8

It is an inverted rounded rectangle but also saw it called a scalloped rectangle too.

kileyscakes Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 8:05pm
post #7 of 8

I google image searched scalloped frame and thats what worked for me just in case anyone was curious!!!

thanks for all your nice comments!!


bakernoob Posted 11 Apr 2014 , 8:08pm
post #8 of 8

Glad you found what you were looking for :-)

Quote by @%username% on %date%