What Tip # Was Used On This Mickey Mouse Pull-Apart-Cake?

Decorating By sundaerose Updated 8 Apr 2014 , 6:54pm by AZCouture

sundaerose Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 2

And does it look like it was a continuous movement of the tip?

1 reply
AZCouture Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 2

Looks like a big fat open star to me, or whatever the proper terminology is.

Quote by @%username% on %date%