Alcohol Infused Cupcakes

Baking By just1more Updated 12 Jun 2014 , 1:16am by AZCouture

just1more Posted 3 Apr 2014 , 1:16pm
post #1 of 5

AHello everyone! Do you know where I can get those plastic things that they're sticking in the alcohol cupcakes that's filled with shots? And what is the plastic thing called? Lol

4 replies
sophiessweets19 Posted 18 Apr 2014 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 5

AThere called Pipets and amazon sells them but I'm not sure what size you would get...

just1more Posted 19 Apr 2014 , 10:40am
post #3 of 5

AThank you much!! I've researched them and found out. I appreciate your reply...

vanjg80 Posted 11 Jun 2014 , 10:56pm
post #4 of 5

AThe ones I've seen are long. Are they still as effective if u cut them to size.

AZCouture Posted 12 Jun 2014 , 1:16am
post #5 of 5

AMake sure you can sell those without a liquor license, unless you already have one, of course.

Quote by @%username% on %date%