Amore Book

Lounge By GloriCreations Updated 20 May 2014 , 4:09pm by kkmcmahan

GloriCreations Posted 2 Apr 2014 , 7:39pm
post #1 of 11

Is there anyone else out there in CC land that has not received their Amore book? I received my water bottle and mug but still have not gotten the book. :-t:(

10 replies
stefkovic Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:15pm
post #3 of 11

Well I would say cakecentral.com is a great place for the forums and learning from others experiences and knowledge but not a great place to order from. Late on the magazines, canceled classes and now no show books. Not a great track record. I don't think I would order anything from them no matter how great or wonderful it looked.

GloriCreations Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:19pm
post #4 of 11

ok whatever, they know what I'm talking about and if I had gotten mine maybe I would have remembered the name

GloriCreations Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:21pm
post #5 of 11

Any way did you get yours?

GloriCreations Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:22pm
post #6 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefkovic 
 

Well I would say cakecentral.com is a great place for the forums and learning from others experiences and knowledge but not a great place to order from. Late on the magazines, canceled classes and now no show books. Not a great track record. I don't think I would order anything from them no matter how great or wonderful it looked.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastrypet 
 

It's Adore.

http://cakecentral.com/t/766336/limited-edition-book-adore-2013

Any way did you get yours?

kkmcmahan Posted 8 Apr 2014 , 6:23pm
post #7 of 11

Last I heard they were shipping out on April 10th.  as it has already been 4 months, I am not holding my breath on this or the magazine subscription which they are way behind on.

blaze Posted 20 May 2014 , 2:51am
post #8 of 11

AI still have not received my book either and ordered it in Dec and paid full price for it!! I also did not receive my subscription and paid for a full year when they went only digital, was ask if I wanted a refund which I said yes because I like my hard copy, which is what I paid for and DID NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OR A DIGITAL VERSION. NOW I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY So called limited edition book.... WHAT is going on does anyone know why they've turned into thieves?

GloriCreations Posted 20 May 2014 , 12:41pm
post #9 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkmcmahan 
 

Last I heard they were shipping out on April 10th.  as it has already been 4 months, I am not holding my breath on this or the magazine subscription which they are way behind on.

I received my mag subscription a couple of days ago. As far as the Adore hardcover that I'm wait for......nothing....hooooowever, did y'all get the apron, mug and water bottle?

craftycroissant Posted 20 May 2014 , 2:33pm
post #10 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloriCreations 
 

I received my mag subscription a couple of days ago. As far as the Adore hardcover that I'm wait for......nothing....hooooowever, did y'all get the apron, mug and water bottle?

I received the apron, mug, and water bottle....no book though :(

kkmcmahan Posted 20 May 2014 , 4:09pm
post #11 of 11

Yes, they did finally come out with the latest volume of the magazine, although, it isn't up to par with the other magazines, more pictures than articles, so it looks more thrown together than usual but I'm happy to have gotten it. 

 

I've given up on the book, I don't think we will ever see it.  Too bad, I was really looking forward to it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%