Heeeelp!! Finished My Cake A Day Early! What Shall I Do With My Day Off?!

Lounge By Crazy-Gray Updated 4 Apr 2014 , 6:49am by chevirwasen

Crazy-Gray Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 10:52am
post #1 of 11

AI am at a loss – I have just finished Friday’s cake early and I have no idea what to do with my day off! Shall I;

a) Add more detail for free (like cats digging up the veg plot – it’s a garden shed cake btw)

b) Go and watch 3 seasons of Game of Thrones back-to-back as over the months I’ve recorded every episode right from the start and haven’t had a chance to watch any!

c) Practice piping

d) Practice piping whilst watching game of thrones…

e) Scour the internet for a Lambeth

f) (maybe this should have been ‘a’) try to remember what romance is and plan something for DW…

g) Other (please specify)

10 replies
cazza1 Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 11:35am
post #2 of 11

Definitely watch Game of Thrones.  Have a few of your favorite drinks and a good supply of snacks at hand and kick back and enjoy.

Crazy-Gray Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 12:30pm
post #3 of 11

A...This feels so wrong!! My hands are twitching! .....I shall occupy them with malteaser transfering duties....

AnnieCahill Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 12:32pm
post #4 of 11

I'm with cazza.  Give your hands a break!

Dayti Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 12:46pm
post #5 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy-Gray 

...malteaser transfering duties....

Transferring them from packet-to-mouth I assume? Sounds like a plan. You could do a scientific experiment - see how long you can make one last, that sort of thing :D 

cazza1 Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 1:13pm
post #6 of 11

Dayti, concentrating that hard on each one would ruin the pleasure. Grey that is a good idea.  Malteaser transferring duty will keep your fingers supple for when you need them and the chocolate will keep your brain happy.  And the sugar will give you a high.  Keep eating and you will be over your twitches in no time.

Crazy-Gray Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 1:27pm
post #7 of 11

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayti 

Transferring them from packet-to-mouth I assume? Sounds like a plan. You could do a scientific experiment - see how long you can make one last, that sort of thing :D 

I found another good game.... look up at the ceiling and balance one on your lips then blow to make it hover.... I'm up to nearly 4 seconds!!!!

cazza1 Posted 31 Mar 2014 , 11:58am
post #8 of 11

Your will power is astounding.  They would hover for about 4 milliseconds with me.  What did you end up doing???

DaysCakes Posted 31 Mar 2014 , 12:00pm
post #9 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazza1 

Your will power is astounding.  They would hover for about 4 milliseconds with me.  What did you end up doing???

That's what I was wondering! Lol.

Crazy-Gray Posted 31 Mar 2014 , 12:18pm
post #10 of 11

AWell I confess I binged on Game of Thrones! Watched 8 episodes in the end lol ...It's pretty good actually, still waiting for it to get going though!

Although I did get in trouble for not even starting the Ironing.... Dang..... How was I supposed to know it needed done- I'm a guy and there was no formal request completed in triplicate..... some people expect too much.....

chevirwasen Posted 4 Apr 2014 , 6:49am
post #11 of 11

If I would at your place and having a day off, I would have definitely spend some quality time with my family.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%