Fun Names For Cakes

Decorating By MELROSE315 Updated 27 Mar 2014 , 10:53pm by enga

MELROSE315 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MELROSE315 Posted 26 Mar 2014 , 11:12pm
post #1 of 6

AHello all. I have made 2 cakes for my best friends 40th birthday. The party is in a lounge type atmosphere and I have loosely themed the party with neat chalkboard decorations... Ok to the cake part... I have these adorable little chalkboard easels that I wanted to place next to each cake with a entertaining name for each cake. The first one is a very chocolate ganache cake ... And the other is a butter yellow with vanilla buttercream. I don't want to "steal" anyone's creative cake names.. Just something fun for a party. I have googled and looked for threads but have been unsuccessful ... Maybe there are some names that are free to use. Thank you to anyone with a creative mind :) Happy caking

5 replies
enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 1:01am
post #2 of 6

"Vanilla butter cream dream" and  "dieter's dark nightmare". "White Knight" and "Tall Dark and Handsome" just kicking out a few, sounds like it's going to be a fun party.

MELROSE315 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MELROSE315 Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 2:28pm
post #3 of 6

A

Original message sent by enga

"Vanilla butter cream dream" and  "dieter's dark nightmare". "White Knight" and "Tall Dark and Handsome" just kicking out a few, sounds like it's going to be a fun party.

These are all wonderful! Thank you... You are very creative!

ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 6:57pm
post #4 of 6

black velvet cake. 

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 10:06pm
post #5 of 6

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga 

You're good....love those!

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 27 Mar 2014 , 10:53pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you MELROSE315  and FlourPots, lolz. MELROSE315 I hope you and your best friend have a lovely time at the party, What ever you decide to call the cakes, they sound delicious!

Have Fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%