What Is This Accessory?

Decorating By shonac Updated 24 Mar 2014 , 12:13pm by shonac

shonac Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 5:15am
post #1 of 4

ACan anyone tell me what the name of the strawy wicker type pieces that [IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3209738/width/200/height/400[/IMG]are going around this cake? I can't find it anywhere

3 replies
810whitechoc Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 8:58am
post #2 of 4

Possibly dried dodda vine????

owatto Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 11:26am
post #3 of 4

You can make this yourself, just get floristry wire, and cover it in brown florirsty tape, just be a bit more rough then you are when covering the wires for sugar flowers. You can then move it where you want, and just do a few long ones to wrap around the cake. Its how I did the stick looking things on this cake

shonac Posted 24 Mar 2014 , 12:13pm
post #4 of 4

AThank you 810whitechoc! A tonne of stuff came up via google :0)

That's brilliant owatto- thanks for the idea!! Your cake is gorgeous!

Quote by @%username% on %date%