Lace Molds?

Decorating By cakechic87 Updated 25 Mar 2014 , 11:05am by cakechic87

cakechic87 Posted 18 Mar 2014 , 2:53pm
post #1 of 7

What are the exact lace molds on this cake called? And where can I find/buy them?


6 replies
DeniseNH Posted 18 Mar 2014 , 7:41pm
post #2 of 7

There's all kinds of places selling lace molds.  But I'm not sure we can advertise them on this site.  Google Sugar Lace Molds or Fondant Lace Molds and have a blast looking.

All4Show Posted 19 Mar 2014 , 2:37am
post #3 of 7

Try Jennifer Dontz site Sugar   Hunt through her lace mold section.  She should have them

All4Show Posted 19 Mar 2014 , 2:44am
post #4 of 7

I don't think it's advertising if you aren't personally selling and profiting from the item.  Hmmmm. Who knows.

AZCouture Posted 19 Mar 2014 , 3:21am
post #5 of 7

AYes you can post links to where to buy them.

cakechic87 Posted 25 Mar 2014 , 11:05am
post #7 of 7

Thanks everyone! I found them on Sugar Craft.

Quote by @%username% on %date%