Sweetwise

Decorating By Debmar10 Updated 10 Mar 2014 , 6:02am by inkyonne

Debmar10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debmar10 Posted 5 Mar 2014 , 4:14am
post #1 of 3

I recently placed an order with Sweetwise..I ordered some fondant 3 tubs, and some other items along with a package of raspberry filling.  I ordered it in plenty of time for my clients cake.  I received the wrong filling (strawberry).  I immediately called Sweetwise and the lady asked me to email the contact person.  I did..She very rudely told me to take a picture of the wrong filling..( a 3.99 item).  I took the picture and told her,  that now I needed the correct filling in 5 days.  5 days later still no filling..after 8 days I emailed the contact person again.  She emailed someone else and CC it to me.  I just received a shipment notification. They never sent it.  I would expect a company to priority mail an item where they made the mistake...but No..instead they made me feel like a liar and she was very RUDE...I've ordered before from them.. But I wont again...all over $3.99!!

2 replies
NJsugarmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NJsugarmama Posted 7 Mar 2014 , 4:32am
post #2 of 3

AI bought ML pans from them and they were received warped...not terribly, though. I called, got the same run around...I found it to be really annoying. I just kept them rather than dealing with them.

My guess is that they are able to keep their costs lower than other retailers by making it a pain for people to return stuff they don't need anymore or just have too much of something.

inkyonne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inkyonne Posted 10 Mar 2014 , 6:02am
post #3 of 3

Thanks for posting ! Its always good to know who has good and bad CS .. I will not be ordering from them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%