babycakesbakery Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 11:37am
post #1 of

AI'm looking for sleeves that slide over plastic cupcake clamshells? I've seen them before but can't locate a place to purchase them!!! Please help!!!

2 replies
AAtKT Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 1:06pm
post #2 of

You could just measure around your clamshell and then cut a strip the right size and tape it on the bottom...


That way it contains the information that you wish it to...

babycakesbakery Posted 2 Mar 2014 , 3:40pm
post #3 of

AThat's is true, however this place I could have sworn had them where there was a cut out to still see the product. I'd rather order them than cut them myself.

Quote by @%username% on %date%