I've read every post I could find on here and on Google on how to make an edible image shiny. I've tried oil spray, rubbing crisco on the image, painting on the vodka/corn syrup, and I even tried painting on gum glue. All of them either bead up, fade or leave brush marks or a thin coat of the opposite effect (like a haze). I don't have chocolate glaze, which is the only answer I've found that may actually work. Does anyone know of anything else that may work so that I don't have to go buy chocolate glaze? And does chocolate glaze definitely work? TIA
I'm not sure what chocolate glaze contains but my immediate response would be try a shellac spray, I use a couple of coats of the PME edible glaze one, I've not tried it on edible images though.