Where The Best Place To Learn

Decorating By SANSOUCIMIRANDA Updated 1 Mar 2014 , 11:56am by silbella

SANSOUCIMIRANDA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SANSOUCIMIRANDA Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 2:38am
post #1 of 5

Ok so i am trying to find out where  is the best place to lean how to decorate cakes? I know some go to school others have taken online classes some just taught them self i watched alot of videos today and think i can learn like that any suggestions good bad how did everyone else learn?

Thanks Miranda

4 replies
BeesKnees578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeesKnees578 Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 3:07am
post #2 of 5

I love craftsy classes!  And for the level of instruction you are getting, taking a class in person with these fabulous teachers would possibly be hundreds of dollars just for the class, not travel to get to where they are teaching, etc.

You can keep the classes downloaded of course so you can reference it ANYTIME!

SANSOUCIMIRANDA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SANSOUCIMIRANDA Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 3:21am
post #3 of 5

thanks I have head of them but wasnt sure how  good it was really

lmhayes19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lmhayes19 Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 9:00am
post #4 of 5

ACraftsy is AWESOME. And they keep adding new classes. It can become addictive. I would still like to one day travel and take classes but craftsy is a great alternative.

silbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
silbella Posted 1 Mar 2014 , 11:56am
post #5 of 5

I love Craftsy too!!!   Utube is a always a great place to start. Tons and tons of tutorials there and it's free, but I highly recommend all of the DVD's done by Sharon Zambito!!!!  They are awesome!  She is a fantastic teacher!  l am self-taught and learned so much from her.  Her back to basics DVD is a great place to start! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%