What Are These Gumpaste Flowers Called?

Decorating By shorn0099 Updated 25 Feb 2014 , 3:10am by kazita

shorn0099 Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 1:51am
post #1 of 5

A[IMG ALT=""]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3192177/width/350/height/700[/IMG] I want to make them just don't know what they are called. If you know of a tutorial please share the link!

4 replies
TheNerdyBaker Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 2:09am
post #2 of 5

It looks sort of like an open peony.

JWinslow Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 2:25am
post #3 of 5

They are Anemone.  There a ton of tutorials out there.  You can Google :  Gum paste Anemone Tutorial or Craftsy has a class with Nicholas Lodge that shows how to make them.

kazita Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 2:49am
post #4 of 5
kazita Posted 25 Feb 2014 , 3:08am
post #5 of 5


Sorry the first video is a poppy this is an anemone

Quote by @%username% on %date%