Popping In To Say Hello

Lounge By SallySugarcraft Updated 22 Feb 2014 , 11:27pm by ApplegumPam

SallySugarcraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SallySugarcraft Posted 22 Feb 2014 , 5:29pm
post #1 of 4

Hi there,

I have been a member of Cake Central for years as a keen amateur but have decided to put my money where my mouth is and go pro so this is my new username and profile.

I have set up a ********** school offering lessons in cake decorating in Leicestershire, East Midlands, England.  My expertise is sugar flowers but basically I just love decorating cakes of any style!

I look forward to chatting to you in the forums and seeing all your amazing photos.

Love Sally. X

3 replies
Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 22 Feb 2014 , 7:11pm
post #2 of 4

Welcome!  Sounds like you're going to be very busy.  Look forward to some advice I'm sure you'll be able to impart to both the pros and the hobbyists on this site.  Also look forward to seeing some of your work.  I still need to learn how to load pics.  I'm not very tech savvy and keep putting it off.  Not that my cakes are the same level as those here -- I'm strictly a hobby baker and love it.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 22 Feb 2014 , 10:43pm
post #3 of 4

Congratulations on starting up, and the best of luck to you! Why don't you post it under you previous name, too? Members who have interacted with you would love to know how far you've come. It's an inspiration worth sharing!!

ApplegumPam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumPam Posted 22 Feb 2014 , 11:27pm
post #4 of 4

You WILL have trouble using that name here ..... as you can see   ********** is a blocked word here on CC

Even your web address won't link through

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%