I am making a cake this weekend and would like to use the Silver Heart Edible Accents by Wilton. I have a few questions. Has anyone ever used them on Fondant. If so, do you just brush the fondant with water then sprinkle them on? And are they truly edible? I know that disco dust is not. I don't know if this falls in the same category as disco dust. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions.
AI've never used them but if it says edible on the package, they are truly edible. the luster dusts say "non-toxic." that is the ambiguous term.
Ok so it's the non-toxic term I have to watch out for. Thanks for the information, Sassyzan. Now if anyone knows the best way to use this product on fondant, I would really appreciate your expertise.