Which Brand Of Piping Nozzles

Decorating By bloch Updated 22 Feb 2014 , 5:49pm by SallySugarcraft

bloch Posted 19 Feb 2014 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 7

hey everyone,


I have a query which piping nozzles to use for intricate royal icing work.. the book I am learning from says PME which is seam less. I wanted to anyone else have any comments or thoughts to which brand one should use. I know wilton has seams but I am kinda looking at budget here also. Cause I will be calling a set so in a price of 20 PME i am getting 55 Wilton so if anyone can help me out also little Venice company also has seam less nozzles any reviews on that ??


thank you.

6 replies
AnnieCahill Posted 19 Feb 2014 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 7

For fine piping, you definitely want PME.  There's a reason they cost more than Wilton.  Wilton is ok for regular run of the mill decorating, but for what you're doing, you're going to want the higher quality product.  It's an investment.

SweetShop5 Posted 19 Feb 2014 , 9:50pm
post #3 of 7

I have only used Wilton, and I'm satisfied.

Spireite Posted 19 Feb 2014 , 10:41pm
post #4 of 7

AI find I am doing more RI piping work so I am slowly replacing all my nozzles with PME....they are the best quality I've come across.

MBalaska Posted 19 Feb 2014 , 10:44pm
post #5 of 7


bloch Posted 20 Feb 2014 , 6:38am
post #6 of 7

Thank you everyone so PME it is !!!

SallySugarcraft Posted 22 Feb 2014 , 5:49pm
post #7 of 7

I always get better results with PME.  They are more expensive but worth it, and you will never have to replace them so over a life-time's use, they don't work out to be much more.


Quote by @%username% on %date%