- · 1 package of dark chocolate cake mix
- · One pack of mixture of instant chocolate-pudding
- · 1 can or container of sour cream
- · 3 eggs
- · 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- · ½ cup of coffee flavored liqueur
- · 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
· Step 1:
Before proceeding to any further procedure, keep the oven to preheat to 350 degree (175 degree C).
· Step 2:
Take a baking tin, grease it with flour and butter. Tap the excess flour and remove. Grease the tin from 4 sides of wall and the bottom of the utensil.
· Step 3:
In a large Bowl, add in cake mix ingredients, sour cream, pudding mix, oil, coffee liqueur and eggs.
· Step 4:
Beat the mixture until it gets combine well. Once the batter is ready, fold in the chocolate chips.
· Step 5:
Let the batter be thick. do not worry to make smooth batter. Transfer this batter into the grease baking tin.
· Step 6:
Bake the batter for 1 hour. Bake it until it gets sponger and light tab.check the cake by inserting a toothpick.
· Step 7:
Let the cake to cool after it is removed out from the oven.
· Step 8:
After the cake is ready, let it cool for ½ hour. Let it cook completely.
· Step 9:
Cut the chocolates into small pieces as per your desire.
· The delicious homemade cake is ready to take up your order.
This year the celebration is going to get much more interesting and fun.