Cake Pops

Lounge By Grama Sandy Updated 24 Feb 2014 , 5:22pm by Grama Sandy

Grama Sandy Posted 18 Feb 2014 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 3

Hey ladies, New here and really enjoying all of your conversations.  I had a cake shop many years ago and Colorao has recently legalized a Cottage Act, so I can now do cakes out of my home so am starting again.  Understand please when I talk about prices, I am in an area that is very small an poor so I cannot charge what most of you are able to charge.  I have started making cake pops.  I mix my cake with either Bittersweet Chocolate or White Chocolate Ganache and dip the pops in Ghiradelli Chocolate.  I use the candy melts for decoration and have been using candy clay for rose buds.  What do you charge per pop?  I am charging $1.50 a pop for just a dipped an drizzled pop.  I charged $2.00 for one with the rose bud on it.  Of course I am only charging about 1/2 of what you all are able to get on cupcakes etc.  So looking forward to your help & getting to know you gals.  Blessings, Sandy

2 replies
brendajarmusz Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 7:18am
post #2 of 3

AWelcome grama sandy!!! If there is anything i can do to help im more than happy to do so. Have a blessed day.

Grama Sandy Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you.  Just rolling with the orders and hoping I am pricing right.  It is hard because you have to price to make money but you also have to price to your area.  Blessings,Sandy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%