810whitechoc Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 2:21pm

I have seen vagina cakes, complete with baby's head on Cake Wrecks and couldn't believe people would actually want to eat that let alone deliberately order one.  A girl came in today with a photo on her phone enquiring if we would make the cake.  Do we make vagina cakes? Short answer NO.  Long answer euwwwwww NO.

Of course after the customer left I googled the photo to show everyone - I will spare you the comments. The best response was from our 19 year old male apprentice he turned bright red, then a sickly shade of green and looked around with a panic stricken look on his face and his eye balls frantically spinning around.- hmmm yum yum a vagina cake complete with mother's belly, thighs and a baby's head nestled in some rather large, how do I put this politely... flaps of fondant. Bahahahaha made my day watching him almost run across the room. 

If you want to see the cake google vagina cakes and scroll down a little, it is the one with Good Luck Rachel in blue lettering on the belly.

Am I the only one who just would not make this type of cake?

35 replies
liz at sugar Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 3:03pm

No. No. No no no no no.

I like to take Ron Burgundy's advice and "Stay Classy" and that cake just doesn't fit in.  :)

Liz

louglou Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 5:30pm

AI thought you were going to say that she came in with a photo of her vagina that she wanted you to make into a cake!

Vista Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 6:40pm

No anatomy cakes here.  I did one pregnant belly cake only because it was for a friend and it was what she really wanted. 

AZCouture Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 7:11pm

AYes, the infamous Rachel cake. He double hockey sticks NO.

AZCouture Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 7:12pm

A

Original message sent by louglou

I thought you were going to say that she came in with a photo of her vagina that she wanted you to make into a cake!

I'd take an anatomically correct request any day over that stupid Rachel cake!

MBalaska Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 7:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 810whitechoc 

Am I the only one who just would not make this type of cake?

It's a lot like cleaning and gutting fish, what a bloody mess, not appealing, never want to lick my fingers.  No thanks.

louglou Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 8:40pm

AWhat's the Rachel cake?

JWinslow Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 8:50pm

Just Yuck - that is all

CakeRae80 Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 8:57pm

Oh my I just looked at it and some other really disturbing ones too :eek:  I did 1 pregnant belly cake and after hacking into it I wouldn't want to make another, at least to something I would be at.  The other would be an absolute NO!!!

leah_s Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:22pm

Oh Hell no.

AZCouture Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:25pm

AOh sorry, that's probably considered a naughty cake. Feel free to delete, moderator. Was answering a question and didn't think about the obscenity. Boy that's obscene too, on so many levels.

MBalaska Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:27pm

Oh Dang AZ........I don't have a 'witty quote' to insert here!!   :-X

Annabakescakes Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:28pm

And how are people supposed to still have an appetite after they see that? YIK.

louglou Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:42pm

AEeeeuuuurrrggghhh!

LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:51pm

Oh geeze, why did I google that?! Cannot be unseen! :?

anavillatoro1 Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 9:58pm

AI am going to rember the name Rachel for the rest of my life, thanks AZ lol

theresaf Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:13pm

Wow am I sorry I looked at that!!  But worse, imagine being at the party and being offered some of it!  And the baby looks like Chucky!  It's a shame because even if the cake is delicious, you can't get past the look!

anaelisabethlee Posted 14 Feb 2014 , 10:31pm

AI know who made that, she lives in my town!

liz at sugar Posted 15 Feb 2014 , 4:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by anaelisabethlee 

I know who made that, she lives in my town!

Well, it seems she has become infamous with that cake!

Liz

winniemog Posted 15 Feb 2014 , 6:28am

AMy anesthesiologist husband remarked that the baby looks dead in the Rachel cake.....but that's just his medical opinion!

810whitechoc Posted 15 Feb 2014 , 8:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by louglou 

I thought you were going to say that she came in with a photo of her vagina that she wanted you to make into a cake!

hahahahahahaha, he's 19 year old guy he always notices when a pretty girl comes in.

810whitechoc Posted 15 Feb 2014 , 8:24am

I've been trying to come up with a witty quote but the word barf keeps overwhelming any logical thought.

nikki1227 Posted 15 Feb 2014 , 2:00pm

There's no way in (you know where) that I would make one of those. We have to draw the line somewhere don't we? Now granted, I will do boobs all day long and maybe a backside, but I well NEVER, let me repeat NEVER, make a vag or a penis cake! Who would want to eat that? I lost my appetite just looking at that!!

SweetCarolines Posted 15 Feb 2014 , 4:52pm

Well, that's one way to eat the placenta. 

Quote by %username% on %date%

%body%