Best Cake Recipes

Baking By Betty80 Updated 3 Feb 2014 , 5:46pm by shanter

Betty80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Betty80 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 12:36pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone,

The 10th of February will be my grandson's birthday ,I'd like to prepare the best cake he has ever eaten but I don't have any ideas of best cake recipes.

Any suggestions?

7 replies
Foxrose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Foxrose Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 8

Hello.  What flavour does your grandson likes?  If he likes chocolate, there is a fantastic recipe posted by Pam, it is so yummy, it is unbelievable!  The link is: http://cakecentral.com/a/pams-chocolate-mudcake

You can also google Nigella's Devil's Food cake, it is also absolutely delicious.  Hope it helps and the cake turns out the best one he has ever eaten. :)

Tyler4250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tyler4250 Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 3:50am
post #3 of 8

I don't know what flavor you're looking for, but my favorite cake is the recipe on the Hershey's cocoa can.

SPCOhio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SPCOhio Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 4:00am
post #4 of 8

A

Original message sent by Betty80

Hi everyone,

The 10th of February will be my grandson's birthday ,I'd like to prepare the best cake he has ever eaten but I don't have any ideas of best cake recipes.

Any suggestions?

If you click on the Recipes tab above (to the left) and then click on "most viewed" once you get to that page, you will see many good recipes to choose from. But I suggest this one for the best white or yellow cake you've ever had: http://fromscratchsf.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/white-cake-part-3-with-recipe/

anica-ness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anica-ness Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 8

Hi Betty,
As a birthday cake, I'd choose “parsnip and maple syrup cake” but it also depends on your grandson’s favorite flavor as Foxrose said.

Betty80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Betty80 Posted 31 Jan 2014 , 8:50am
post #6 of 8

Thanks for replying, he is fond of chocolate and apple. I don’t know if it is possible to mix them, yet he has strong appetite for French cupcakes, a greedy little boy.

Jane17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jane17 Posted 3 Feb 2014 , 11:49am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty80 

Thanks for replying, he is fond of chocolate and apple. I don’t know if it is possible to mix them, yet he has strong appetite for French cupcakes, a greedy little boy.

There are easy recipes for chocolate apple cake, if you’re looking for the best one; you’d better make researches from the tab above but you can also opted for chocolate cake and add apple cupcakes or apple fondant if he is fond of apple.

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%