Baker Sued Over The Poo Cake She Sends To Engagement Party

Lounge By reginaherrin Updated 28 Jan 2014 , 1:10am by kazita

reginaherrin Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone heard about the New Zealand baker that is being sued over a cake she sent to a couples engagement cake?  Apparently she was having a dispute with the bride and got mad and sent a cake that looked like feces to her engagement party. Here is the link to the story.  http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2014/01/06/New-Zealand-baker-sends-chocolate-poop-cake-to-customers-engagement-party/6671389022619/

I actually saw it on Saturday Night Live on the weekend update bit and had to look it up.

5 replies
-K8memphis Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 9:22pm
post #2 of 6

yes we've had a couple threads about it--so she is going to be sued? sounds like a study in futility to me--why waste your time on the likes of her y'know? if she still doesn't get it i'd drop it and move on i think--i mean it didn't happen to me but she really sounds like she's too dense to me-- 

i'm glad the mayor gets it at least--not good publicity for their great city--

reginaherrin Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 11:25pm
post #3 of 6

I think I read it wrong, I don't think she is being sued, I think I heard that in the Saturday Night Live bit, lol.  I don't think they would get anything from this baker even if they did sue since she apparently doesn't have an actual business and must be doing this on the side.  Its crazy what some people will do when they get mad.

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 11:26pm
post #4 of 6

AYh this story is really old now

reginaherrin Posted 28 Jan 2014 , 12:44am
post #5 of 6

All the stories I am reading on this are only a few weeks old and I just say the bit on SNL on it from this Saturdays show so I would not call this old.  And I guess I missed the other post about it, I haven't seen anything other posts about it and I check this site often.

kazita Posted 28 Jan 2014 , 1:10am
post #6 of 6

AWell there were other post about it and its over 3 weeks old. ..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%