Market Stall Food Ideas! Please Give Me Some Ideas!

Decorating By Jasmin32 Updated 31 Jan 2014 , 2:11am by craftybanana

Jasmin32 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jasmin32 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 1:49pm
post #1 of 5

AHi everyone! I'm holding my first market stall in a couple of weeks and want to have an awesome stall!

Have a massive table to fill and don't want it to look empty. So far I'm planning on having about 8 different flavours of macarons to pic 'n' mix, 8 flavours of fudge to picc 'n' mix and different flavour cupcakes. Can you think of some other great stuff which will help me fill my table for the markets!

Thank you in advance! Jasmin :)

4 replies
Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 1:56pm
post #2 of 5

cake pops, bit only if you don't find them difficult to make!

W3ndy8ird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
W3ndy8ird Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 9:06pm
post #3 of 5

AAnything dipped in chocolate! (Pretzels, cookies, large marshmallows, krispie treats, fruit, etc) although it may be a little time consuming.. Caramels Popcorn with flavored salts (not super fancy but you'd never believe how much people love popcorn! Lol) Good ol assorted cookies and/or brownies

cake4court Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake4court Posted 31 Jan 2014 , 1:08am
post #4 of 5

You could do homemade hard candy or chocolates/truffles...

craftybanana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana Posted 31 Jan 2014 , 2:09am
post #5 of 5

ADon't want it to look empty? Make sure to look at catering pictures for good display ideas. A trick is to prop baskets up at an angle so it will always look full, even if it's not your whole inventory out on display. Having different levels can be eye catching. I used to work for a catering company and those are some of the things we did. It was easier to refill small amounts versus big amounts and keep it looking nice at the same time.

Good luck! I wish I could do that right now! :D

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%