Just A Thank You!!

Decorating By jumjum Updated 25 Jan 2014 , 4:05pm by jumjum

jumjum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jumjum Posted 24 Jan 2014 , 5:41pm
post #1 of 5

AI just want to say than you to all of the wonderfull people on this forum that takes the time to answer all the newbies questions I have learned so much just from reading all those treads.

I made my first fondant cake ever... far away from perfect, [IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3172983/width/200/height/400[/IMG]but its for a very special occasion and special to me... by babys 7 th birthday.. so again Thank you!!

(please forgive the lighting and background. It was taking from my phone at 3:00 am)

4 replies
remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 24 Jan 2014 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 5

Hey, you did an excellent job on your cake!! I think it is cute!!! Way to go!! For a newbie, you are doing fantastic!!!

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 24 Jan 2014 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 5

I agree. Your fondant surface is very smooth and looks like a veteran. Nice job. ;-D

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 24 Jan 2014 , 8:15pm
post #4 of 5

Jumjum: Congratulations  :D   Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself.  It's cute and it's neat..

Cheers,

MB

jumjum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jumjum Posted 25 Jan 2014 , 4:05pm
post #5 of 5

Aaww Thank you !!! :-) .. This site has been so helpful to me. I only do my sons birthday cakes but to me it is really significant to make them. I just really enjoy doing them every year and just love their faces when they see them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%