Square Mould?

Decorating By misspink6969 Updated 21 Jan 2014 , 11:34pm by as you wish

misspink6969 Posted 21 Jan 2014 , 10:08pm
post #1 of 4

I could really use your help!

I want to make a ‘Scrabble’ cake and was going to make the squares out of fondant but thought they may look better made from Candy Melt squares. 

I have been looking for the mould for this but finding it very tricky to find the right size in the UK, they all appear to be 1 ½ inch or 2 inch square.

I need a plain square chocolate mould in either 1 inch or ½ inch squares, if anyone can share a link on where I could find them in the UK I would be very grateful.

Thanks guys :)

3 replies
waggs Posted 21 Jan 2014 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 4

AHas the January issue of cc magazine come out yet? I have not received it.

savannahquinn Posted 21 Jan 2014 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 4


check out the following:


CK Products Alphabet on 1-1/4-Inch Squares Chocolate Mold

IT's on amazon, not sure if you can get in the UK.

as you wish Posted 21 Jan 2014 , 11:34pm
post #4 of 4

ANot to be a perfectionistic pain in the neck, but scrabble tiles are actually rectangular, not square.

Quote by @%username% on %date%