chellebell70 Posted 15 Jan 2014 , 6:46am
post #1 of

I have a Wright carousel cast iron cookie pan. I tried to make shortbread in it and ruined the cookies trying to get them out (I might not have baked them long enough.  First try at this) and now I was trying to use candy melts to mold the animals and cannot get the chocolate out without breaking it up either.  Any suggestions? Thanks.

4 replies
Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jan 2014 , 2:13pm
post #2 of

AThe only way would be to grease them very well, and I don't think that would be pretty. They make flexible molds for chocolate.

liz at sugar Posted 15 Jan 2014 , 7:45pm
post #3 of

ATry freezing the mold for a bit before trying to de-mold them.

Liz

kalushi Posted 26 Jan 2014 , 12:39am
post #4 of

Hello, I visited your profile at (cakecentral.com) and I find out that you're the type my heart love, I believe we suit for real love, let walk that precious thing out for heart desire, I hope and believe we match for good. When contacting reply to my mail address (helen_kalushi@hotmail.com) I am waiting for the love. I am, Miss helen

helen50 Posted 26 Jan 2014 , 11:27pm
post #5 of

Hello, I visited your profile at (cakecentral.com) and I find out that you're the type my heart love, I believe we suit for real love, let walk that precious thing out for heart desire, I hope and believe we match for good. When contacting reply to my mail address (helen_kalushi@hotmail.com) I am waiting for the love. I am, Miss helen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%