Gluten, Dairy & Flourless Chocolate Cake

Baking By missblingbakes Updated 20 May 2014 , 11:54pm by Rosie93095

missblingbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missblingbakes Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 10:34pm
post #1 of 6

AI hope someone can help me. I have an order for a Gluten, Dairy & Flourless Chocolate Cake! I haven't baked any cakes like this yet and am frightened the taste and love will be missing! Has anyone got a reliable recipe they could share with me. Pretty Please :smile:

5 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 13 Jan 2014 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 6

AIf you have not done this before, I strongly recommend passing on the order. It's not too difficult to make a gluten-free/dairy-free cake, but you need to strictly follow processes to avoid cross-contamination and demand the same of the manufacturers of your ingredients.

It took us several months of R&D to put together both a great scratch gluten/dairy-free recipe and institute a system that would allow us to safely bake gluten/dairy-free in a kitchen that contains gluten and dairy.

missblingbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missblingbakes Posted 14 Jan 2014 , 12:50am
post #3 of 6

AThanks, luckily it's for a friend :)

Rosie93095 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie93095 Posted 20 May 2014 , 10:59pm
post #4 of 6

Jason, does the HD need to inspect a bakery that is claiming to be Gluten Free? A lady in our town was baking from home and just went in with another baker to open a store front and she is claiming to bake gluten free but I know for a fact that the other baker does not and they are sharing a kitchen!

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 20 May 2014 , 11:14pm
post #5 of 6

Jason is not here anymore. But just put your email address up or something, and he'll contact you, because he still lurks, so he'll see this and contact you. If he hasn't already.:roll:

Rosie93095 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie93095 Posted 20 May 2014 , 11:54pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks AZ,

my email is [email protected]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%